Being in business for over 25 years has laid a solid foundation of experience and expertise for our company. Services provided by M. K. Construction include:
- General contracting. Part of our expertise is knowing who the experts are. We select the person or company that meets the unique needs of each phase of your project.
- Estimating and budgeting. With a wealth of past knowledge, and by keeping current with market trends in all aspects of construction, we provide an accurate and detailed estimate of your project’s cost. We have a history of winning jobs on price.
- Pre-construction services. Before construction starts, we develop with you a start-to-finish plan that ensures your goals and needs for your project will meet (or, more likely, exceed!) your expectations.
- Full construction project management. We administer and execute your project in a timely, profitable, and above all safe manner. From start to finish, we maintain the standards of quality that have given M. K. Construction the solid reputation it has earned in the Sheboygan area.
- Value engineering. We closely scrutinize every aspect of your project as it progresses, quantitatively analyzing how to provide you with the best value. It’s much more than simply avoiding unnecessary costs. It’s a structured problem-solving process; a logical way of looking at the interrelationship between each element, so as to produce an integrated whole.
- Creative and innovative planning. Construction is a science and an art. Using the techniques of both, we are constantly thinking of a better technique here, a more innovative method there. That’s what keeps our experienced staff passionate about what we do.
- Warranty and service work. We proudly, confidently stand behind our work. Once your project is complete, we are still there for you. We will work with you on the unexpected fix, and the expected, routine maintenance.